Leadership Dialogue Conference – a meeting point for media and communications experts to share experiences and their vision of leadership as well as building industry future agenda.
This year, the first two days of the conference will be dedicated to public defenсe of Eventiada Awards 2017 finalists represented by youth, school and college students, companies, state organizations and public institutions of the respective region.
Both second and third conference days will include plenary discussions and roundtables aimed at outlining influential trends and disruptive factors transforming media, communications and leadership.
The Conference will be concluded with Eventiada Awards, IPRA GWA Regional Partner in Russia and CIS, Gala ceremony to celebrate best communication projects in 25 categories.To register for the conference
Leadership Dialogue Forum Strategic Sessions
- 13:00 - 13:30 – Registration of Strategic session participants
13:30 - 14:30 – Ethics in communications in Russia and across the world: before, now and after.
Global outlook by The Holmes Report, learnings from Bell Pottinger case. The Russian Academy of Public Relations (RAPR) arbitration. Program of ethical guidelines for young communication professionals.
• Elena Fadeeva, founder and general director of FleishmanHillard Vanguard (moderator)
• Paul Holmes, founder and chair, The Holmes Group
• Vitaly Rasnitsyn, president, The Russian Academy of Public Relations (RAPR)
• Sergey Zverev, president, Association of Consultancies in the field of public relations (AKOS), general director, CROS
• Sergey Trofimenko, senior partner and general director, Point Passat
• Daria Topilskaya, Director of communications and information policy department, LocoTech
• Maria Vakhmistrova, Press-secretary at Sberbank Leasing
14:30 - 15:30 – Building reputation – integration of tools, channels and audiences.
Public and social projects, corporations and brands.
• Vadim Kovalev, first deputy executive director, Russian Managers Association (moderator)
• Bart de Vries, president, International public relations association
• Svetlana Stavreva, head of external relations, global technology services, IBM Europe
• Anne-Gret Iturriaga Abarzua, head of communications, INEOS, Germany
• Ilya Politkovsky, head of external relations, YUM! Brands Russia
• Anna Kozlovskaya. Vice-President for external relations and communications, High Growth European Markets at Mastercard
• Aksinya Nesterova, Press service Head at Fund for new education development forms
• Vladimir Rusanov, Press-office Head, DIXY Group
• Yulia Ganina, Head of corporate communications and charity at MegaFon
• Konstantin Tyurkin, Head of press-service at Rosseti
• Alexander Vikhrov, Member of The Board of Directors at Imperial porcelain factory
Leadership Dialogue Forum Panel Sessions
- 16:00 - 16:05 – Alexey Safronov, president of the Leadership Dialogue Forum, general director of Orta Communications Group Panel session opening. Presenting the results of the Future Outlook Research on leadership and trends in communications in Eastern Europe
- 16:05 - 16:20 – Paul Holmes, founder and chair of The Holmes Group The future of communications, trends and forecasts
16:20 - 17:00 – Plenary session Post-Language
• Sergey Skripnikov, deputy director for communications, The Internet Initiatives Development Fund (IIDF) (moderator)
• Paul Holmes, founder and chair of The Holmes Group
• Anna Kostikova, candidate of Philosophy, scientific director of the Department of Public Relations of the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University
• Vladimir Torin, director of public relations and communications department, Eurochem, author of the Russian bestseller Amalgama
• Anna Kostikova, сandidate of Philosophy, scientific director of the Department of Public Relations of the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University
17:00 - 18:00 – Plenary session Post-Leadership
• Alexander Tsypkin, writer (moderator)
• Natalya Pochinok, rector, the Russian State Social University (RSSU)
• Anton Nazarov, chief press officer – head of department, Inter RAO
• Alexey Smertin, representative of the Football Union of Russia
• Ani Aslanyan, founder of Telegram channel "All about the blockchain", member of the Expert Council on Economic Development of the New Technological Generation of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
• Igor Didenko, deputy chairman of the board of directors, Arguments of the Week Publishing House, Member of the International Union of Economists
• Nikita Kolobanov, graduate, Mass Media Institute at Moscow State Art and Cultural University, advertising and public relations speciality, youtube-producer
Eventiada IPRA GWA Gala ceremony
Founder and chair of The Holmes Group
First Deputy Executive Director, Russian Managers Association
President of the International Public Relations Association (IPRA)
Rector of the Russian State Social University (RSSU)
Expert in Strategic PR, Writer
Executive director of public relations of the financial corporation "Uralsib"
Head of press service, Fund for new education development forms
Head of PR, Dixy Group
Head of Corporate Communications and Charity, MegaFon
President of Leadership Dialogue Forum
President of RAPR
President of ICCO, President of CROS
Senior Partner and CEO, Point Passat
Candidate of Philosophy, scientific director of the Department of Public Relations of the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University
Head of the press service, PJSC Rosseti
Director of the Department of Communications and Information Policy, LokoTech
Former player of FC Chelsea and captain of Russian national team, ambassador of FIFA World Cup 2018
Director of public relations and communications department, Eurochem, author of the Russian bestseller Amalgama
Graduate of MSIC MCAA on the specialty of Advertising and Public Relations, youtube-producer
Deputy Director for Communications of IIDF
Chief Press Officer – Head of Department, Inter RAO, member of the board of directors of PJSC "Mosenergosbyt"
Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Publishing House "Arguments of the Week", Member of the International Union of Economists
Head of communications, INEOS in Cologne, Germany
Head of External Relations, Global Technology Services, IBM Europe
External communications Director YUM! Brands Russia