Entries are open for Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards 2018, the largest Eastern European communications award, regional partner of the IPRA GWA award, a global competition held since 1990 by the International Public Relations Association (IPRA).
The entries are open for projects, completed between September 1, 2017, and October 1, 2018, in Russia, CIS and Europe. The entries are submitted in Russian or English at www.ldfforum.com.
This year, projects in all categories will be reviewed and judged by the international jury. In addition, Grand Prix - the highest award - will be given for the first time this year, as well as personal awards in various categories.
• Entries are open until October 31;
• Expert Council voting – from 9 to 16 November;
• International jury voting - from 19 to 30 November;
• Award ceremony - December 6 in Moscow.
• Best project that meets international standards;
• Best innovative project using new tools;
• Best communications strategy;
• Best international project;
• Best healthy lifestyle promotion project;
• Best healthy lifestyle project;
• Best healthy lifestyle SMM/digital project;
• Best volunteer project
• Best cultural project
• Best project in the field of sports communications
• Best project in the field of corporate communications
• Best social project
• Best public project
• Best project in the field of marketing communications;
• Best Digital and SMM project;
• Best social project;
• Best PR project;
• Best social media project;
• Creative of the year;
• Best event of the year;
• Best advertising project;
• Best social and digital media project;
• Best event.
Information about Eventiada IPRA Golden World Awards:
The award has been given out since 2011. Today it has become the largest communications award in Eastern Europe. Eventiada IPRA GWA recognizes the best projects implemented by businesses, state and public organizations, as well as youth projects and projects implemented by students of schools and colleges.